6-min video: The voices and joyful faces of the 36 inspiring teachers (and trainers: Mary Scholl, Ruby Eichenour, and me) from the first cohort to take the SIT TESOL Certificate course in the Dominican Republic. Learning-centered Language Teaching in the Dominican Republic
- DO’s and DON’Ts: What are the Rules for teaching ESL? Are there things a teacher should NEVER do?
- From our Reflective Practice Group to yours…Holiday Greetings!
- Assessment: Measuring students’ progress
- Developing Connections
- BYOP (Bring your own puzzle)
- Stone Soup: Reflecting in Community
- KNOWING OURSELVES; KNOWING OUR STUDENTS
- “Backwards Planning” a Communicative Speaking Lesson from a Textbook
- Multi-level classes, early finishers & grouping strategies: RPG SF Bay Area
- Lesson Planning: Are we having fun yet?
|Anuj Agarwal on From our Reflective Practice G…|
|david Donaldson on “Backwards Planning” a Communi…|
|Zhenya on From our Reflective Practice G…|
|Stone Soup: Reflecti… on KNOWING OURSELVES; KNOWING OUR…|
|“Backwards Planning”… on Multi-level classes, early fin…|